As a business owner, it sometimes feels as if everything falls on your plate. It may be a challenge knowing where to go to get some help for your small business. Here are a few questions to ask yourself if you feel like you have too much to do and too little time.
- What are you doing right now in your business that you find yourself pushing to the bottom of your list?
- What are you doing right now in your business that is something outside your skill set?
- What tasks could you delegate? Think about repetitive and routine tasks to start off with.
Let’s chat a bit about how a virtual assistant can help.
Administrative Virtual Assistant
A virtual assistant, also known as a VA, administrative assistant and sometimes as an executive assistant, can be a tremendous resource to you. A virtual assistant can save you valuable time, money, and stress. You can delegate tasks that are sucking the life out of you. This will give you the time to focus on creating that product or service that you do best. At DCA Virtual Business Support, our VAs are part of our team. Therefore, you save by not having to pay payroll taxes or pay costs related to hiring and managing your assistant. Unlike direct employees, with VAs you don’t have to worry about losing your support on sick days, vacations, or parental leave. DCA works as a team and will ensure coverage. Continuity in support makes our clients rest at ease. We love reducing stress! Massage anyone? Wait – we don’t do that. 😅
Hiring a VA is a wise decision for your company. So, what can a Virtual Assistant do for your business?
- Manage your calendar and make travel arrangements. They can schedule meetings with your clients and stakeholders, make other appointments on your behalf, and provide appointment reminders.
- Manage your inbox. If you are overwhelmed by emails, they can filter out the mundane and reply to emails that don’t need a custom response from you. Leaving behind the important emails for you to respond to which gives you back valuable time.
- Perform administrative tasks. Some of the more common tasks are paying bills, research, data entry & reports, and working within PowerPoint, Word, and Excel documents. We can also help manage order fulfillment and listings for events or properties.
- Perform sales tasks. Our DCA Assistants can follow up on your inbound leads, track those leads and deals, send out invoices, and help with contact management.
- Provide customer service with reminders to clients for files, send birthday or anniversary cards or gifts, or perform a customer satisfaction survey.
These are just some of the tasks that a Virtual Assistant help you with in your business. If you want to know more about working with an assistant, just read our blog post, How Do I Work With a Virtual Assistant?
Creative Virtual Assistant
Did you know there are also Creative Virtual Assistants? Many companies also need help marketing their products and services as well as their online presence. It’s very convenient when you can have both your administrative and creative needs taken care of under one roof. DCA can support your small business in both areas.
Below are some of the key services our Creative Assistants can help you with.
- Manage your social media accounts. Social media has become an essential part of your business marketing strategy.
- Design services such as a logo as well as graphic design services. Most businesses will eventually need business cards, letterheads, posters, flyers and advertisements. We can help with that!
- Create, manage, and send email newsletters for you. Sharing your message is as important as having a website. Understanding your audience and how to talk to them is our jam!
- Edit your audio and video files. Whether it is a sales promo video or audio for your podcast, rest assured that we’ve got your back.
We wrote a blog that helps guide you on How to Work with Your Designer with tips on how to get the most out of your creative support. You might find this helpful whether you work with us or another creative company.
Now you have a better idea of how DCA Virtual Assistants and Creative Assistants can support your business. Are you still left with questions? You can reach out to us through our website with any questions. Our experienced team can give you back the time you need to focus on your company and continue building something to be proud of.