Basic 5 Page Website Lease Options
What is Included in Your 5-page Basic Website
This is a website that comprises 5 pages, most generally: Home, About, Services Provided, Affiliations/Partners/Sponsors and Contact. These are guidelines and are not the required format for your 5-page basic site. Each will have Basic Contact Form (name, email, phone, message) and Social Media Icons for all of your current social media channels. This package is not meant for e-commerce sites or shopping cart experiences.
With those 5 pages, you will receive 5 royalty free stock images for use on the website. We will insert your copy and other images you provide us, and we will insert up to 15 keywords that you provide us with.
And, you may choose any 3 of the following options (any items over 3 will be $100 extra):
- Additional Pages with text and image content
- Event Page with calendar integration
- Donate Button
- 5 Additional Stock Photos
- Add your hosted videos (up to 2) to your site
- Install Google Analytics Code
- Install Facebook Pixel
- Detailed Contact or Referral Form or Downloadable Client Forms *does not include formatting of forms
- Gallery of up to 12 of your photos
- Staff or Board Member Listings up to 12 individuals
- Slider placed in body or header of the website with 3 - 5 images that you provide or that are part of your 5 free included images
- Call Now Button - will only display on Mobile
- Integrate MailChimp, Constant Contact, Aweber, IContact...
- RSS Feed of One Social Media Channel.
Additional Supporting Services
- Short bite video of 30 seconds. $150
- Short bite video of 60 seconds. $250
- Create your copy @ $40/hour. Time starts with a consultation that is required to discuss your goal with your copy.
How it Works
You pay a deposit which starts at $250 and is based on how many options you choose. Then you pay one low price per month. After 12 months of lease payments, you can choose to transfer the website to your own server for a small fee and pay your own hosting and maintenance going forward.
While you lease, your lease fee covers your hosting plus up to 1 hour of maintenance per month which can include backing up files, updating template or plugins, or changing content such as updating specials or events. It does not include restoration if the website is hacked.
The supporting services are charged separately from the website deposit and are due upon signing your agreement.
Not Ready for a Website?
Let's get to know each other.
Submit this form to enjoy our complimentary Canva Guide! DIY imaginative static content, for free.