Virtual Social Media Training to Rock Your Business
2/8/17 & 2/9/17 Free Webinar
5 Things Every Small Business Owner Needs to Know About Social Media
This free webinar is designed for the DIY business owner. It will have you fine tuning your current social media plan. Learn how to position yourself in your social media marketing efforts so that you are engaging your audience, cultivating loyal followers, and targeting your demographics. Join us for this free webinar designed for small business owners who do their own social media.
2/8/2017 7 pm - 8 pm EST
2/9/2017 8 am - 9 am EST
Upcoming Series and Individual Classes
Wednesday evenings 7 - 8 pm EST
2/8 5-Things, 2/15 Facebook, 2/22 Twitter, 3/1 Pinterest/Instagram, 3/8 Google+, 3/15 LinkedIn
Thursday mornings 8 - 9 am EST
2/9 5-Things, 2/16 Facebook, 2/23 Twitter, 3/2 Pinterest/Instagram, 3/9 Google+, 3/16 LinkedIn
Register below with the course descriptions.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SMALL BUSINESS WEBINAR SERIES
- Includes all channels listed on Individual Seminars plus:
- 6th Webinar: 5 Things Every Small Business Owner Should Know About Social Media
- Tools to Maximize Your Business Report
- Private Facebook Resource Group
- Social Media Planning Calendars
- Facebook - Profile Set Up, New Features, Groups, Organic Exposure
- LinkedIn - Biz vs Personal Page, Networking, Publishing Platform
- Twitter - Followers, Polls, Demographics
- Instagram & Pinterest - Are the visual channels right for you?
- Google+ - the dinosaur in the mix & why you need to keep it
Training Series Guarantee
30 day conditional money back guarantee
If you participate in at least 2 of the 5 webinars (not including bonuses) and are unsatisfied, just contact us and we will refund your money!