Work as a Virtual Office Assistant
Owner Denise Cagan has been a business owner since 2001. During that time she has been able to assess how acquiring the right help assists with fulfulling the needs that are prevalent in the small business world. This has allowed an opportunity to create a business that matches those business needs with impeccable services and support. DCA Virtual Business Support offers virtual office assistance, social media management, GoDaddy website design, outbound call marketing, as well as event management and business development services.
About our Virtual Office Assistants
DCA Virtual Business Supports associates are bright, confident, and articulate individuals. They are self-directed and able to stay on task and deliver on time. They are calm while immersed in chaos and they are diligent about finding win-win situations. Does this sound like you?
About the position
All virtual office assistants will work from home (their location) with their own computer and/phone. You must be working on Vista or Windows 7 & higher platform. If you possess at least 10 of the below skills, please fill out the survey form to initiate a conversation about becoming an associate. Pay varies based on assignment type.
- Proficient w/Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proficient w/Power Point
- Able to write blogs, content for newsletters or websites
- Can design in Go Daddy
- Can design in Word Press
- Comfortable making updates on the back end of a non-html website
- Google Forms for Surveys
- Able to format newsletters in Mail Chimp, iContact or Constant Contact
- Clear phone communication that allows you to make client calls
- Event Planning and Execution
- Internet and phone research
- Able to set up Google + and Facebook business pages
- Understand use of social media for business objectives
- Able to create and execute a social media content calendar built on client goals
- Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Able to pull & read Google Analytics reports
- Can use effectively Sprout, Buffer or Hootsuite
- Can do basic photo editing