Work as a Virtual Office Assistant
Owner Denise Cagan has been a business owner since 2001. During that time she has been able to assess how acquiring the right help assists with fulfulling the needs that are prevalent in the small business world. This has allowed an opportunity to create a business that matches those business needs with impeccable services and support. DCA Virtual Business Support offers virtual office assistance, social media management, website design, outbound call marketing, as well as event and association management and business development services.
About our Virtual Office Assistants
DCA Virtual Business Support's associates are bright, confident, and articulate individuals. They are self-directed and able to stay on task and deliver on time. They are calm while immersed in chaos, and they are diligent about finding win-win situations. Does this sound like you?
About the position
All virtual office assistants will work from home (their location) with their own computer and/phone. You must be disciplined with managing work flow, have your own laptop or desktop computer, a secure internet connection, and your own phone. If you are proficient with at least 10 of the skills below, please fill out the survey form to initiate a conversation about becoming an associate.
At the end of the survey form, you will be provided information on where to send your resume. Only applicants with both resume and survey filled out will be considered.
Pay varies based on assignment type.
- Proficient w/Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proficient w/Power Point
- Know how to create calendar appointments via Google Calendar, Ical or Outlook
- Able to work in a CRM and perform tasks based on the follow ups needed
- Able to write blogs on various subjects that flow, have proper grammar and are in the voice of the client
- Able to write marketing copy for website, brochures or social media
- Comfortable making updates on the back end of a non-html website
- Google Forms for Surveys
- Able to format newsletters in Mail Chimp, iContact or Constant Contact
- Clear phone communication that allows you to make client calls
- Event Planning and Execution
- Internet and phone research
- Able to set up Google My Business, Google+ business page and Facebook business page
- Understand use of social media for business objectives
- Able to create and execute a social media content calendar built on client goals
- Able to pull & read Google Analytics reports
- Can use effectively Sprout, Buffer or Hootsuite
- Can do basic photo editing
704-910-2736 NC | 518-941-8881 NY